How to postcard to friend Dara

1. Essay one: 
 
Dear Dara hi Dara! How are you? I am fine here in Takeo. I have moved here for three weeks and I truly miss you, particularly, I never forget the time when we were at the gathering together. It was truly magnificent to Samarth's gathering. I need to let you know that I have found a spot to stay it is my old companion's level which is close Takeo market. It is not a major level. In any case, it is agreeable to manage. His guardians are exceptionally kind and benevolent and they are great folks., They cherish me like my guardians do. when I touched base in Takeo at the primary day, I felt truly an odd. It is not as it used to be some time recently. It has changed alot throughout the years. It is as intriguing as Battambang. For now, I am going to Battambang one week from now and see you then

How to postcard to friend Dara

2. Essay two:

Dear Catherine,

I'm in Paris with my sister. There are a considerable measure of awesome inns here, yet the vast majority of them are truly costly. We are in a middle of the road one. It isn't so much that luxuous, however it's somewhat more less expensive. The climate here is awesome: it's cool and blustery. We arrived yesterdayat 10:30pm. It was somewhat late, so we chose go to the lodging and get some sleep.Tonight, we are going to visit the Louver museum,one of the most renowned exhibition halls in the world.I called your initial, you were not in home. Your mom said that you will take get-aways one week from now. You can come to Paris in the event that you need, we will arrive for the following months.

See you soon,

Love,

Rick and Patricia